The Assistant General Manager (AGM) will assist the General Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the hotel to ensure the highest level of service and guest satisfaction. The AGM will be responsible for supervising various departments and supporting staff in meeting operational and financial goals.
– Coordinate and supervise a variety of departments including front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, and food and beverage.
– Ensure all operational standards are met or exceeded by the hotel staff.
– Assist in the development and execution of the hotel’s business plan and budget.
– Monitor financial performance and identify emerging issues, proactively making recommendations to the General Manager for remediation action as necessary.
– Maintain brand standards, responding to feedback from guests and keeping informed of competitors and generally accepted industry trends.
– Take an active role in the recruitment and selection of hotel staff.
– Provide leadership and support to all team members to enhance their performance and development in adherence to the company’s objectives.
– Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as an opportunity to play an active role in a growing and dynamic hospitality organization. Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter for consideration.
Our hotel is an equal opportunity employer and follows all employment laws and regulations enacted by the EEOC. All applicants will be considered for employment based on their qualifications and experience without discrimination or harassment on the basis of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.