The Hotel Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to hotel guests. The successful candidate will be responsible for greeting guests, checking them in and out of the hotel, and providing information on hotel amenities and local attractions. Additionally, the Guest Service Agent will be responsible for resolving guest complaints and ensuring that all guests have a memorable and enjoyable stay at the hotel.
-Deliver exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, ensuring a positive experience and consistent satisfaction of their stay
-Register individuals and assigning rooms, interpreting met-amenities, preferences or special requests, and ensuring maximum room occupancy
-Following established hotel policies and procedures to ensure accuracy & quality assurance of guest room reservations, changes, cancellations, and other requests over the phone or in person
-Compile and maintain all guest information records such as room inventory, guest profile, addresses, room status, etc. using hotel’s property management system
-Answer phone calls promptly, take messages and greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner
-Handle guest complains and resolve concerns in a prompt and professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
-Stay current with hotel policies and procedures, local events, and attractions in order to provide accurate information to hotel guests.
-Report or escalate any guest issues or unusual situations to Front Office Manager or Assistant Manager
-Ensure the safety and security of guests and hotel property by adhering to hotel’s security measures and protocols
-Follow established emergency procedures in the event of a fire or other emergency.
– High school diploma or equivalent required, some college education preferred
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or hospitality industry required
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse range of guests and co-workers
– Proficient with computer systems including Microsoft Office and hospitality software PMS
– Ability to maintain composure and positivity in stressful or challenging situations
– Excellent attention to detail, and exceptional time management skills
– Must be available to work flexible hours, weekends, and holidays
Our hotel is an equal opportunity employer and follows all employment laws and regulations enacted by the EEOC. All applicants will be considered for employment based on their qualifications and experience without discrimination or harassment on the basis of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.