The Hotel Maintenance Staff is responsible for ensuring that the hotel and its facilities are safe and functional for guests and staff. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of maintenance duties including carrying out repairs, performing preventative maintenance, maintaining HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical fixtures, painting, and other general maintenance tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel.
– Perform routine and preventative maintenance tasks, such as maintaining HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical fixtures, and painting, as well as repair work around the hotel’s facilities
– Assist with renovation projects and other construction-related activities, as needed
– Respond to guest requests for repairs and maintenance in a timely and efficient manner
– Coordinate with housekeeping and other staff members to ensure that all facilities are functioning properly and safely
– Maintain and repair hotel equipment such as laundry machines, ice machines, and other amenities
– Manage the inventory of equipment and supplies required for maintenance operations
– Maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair activities
– Follow established safety protocols and procedures in performing maintenance and repairs
– Communicate effectively with guests and staff members regarding maintenance-related issues
– Attend regular meetings and training sessions as required
– Assist with other duties as assigned by the Chief Engineer or other management staff
Our hotel is an equal opportunity employer and follows all employment laws and regulations enacted by the EEOC. All applicants will be considered for employment based on their qualifications and experience without discrimination or harassment on the basis of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.